SGC Breakfast Briefing on 'Singapore Budget 2016'
About the Breakfast Briefing:The 2016 Singapore Budget Statement will be delivered in Parliament by Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat on 24 March 2016. Join our Breakfast Briefing on 31 March 2016 to gain insights to the Budget 2016 and how it will affect your business.
About the Speaker:Mr Choo Eng Chuan, Partner, International and Corporate Tax Services of Ernst & Young Solutions LLP to provide participants with highlights of the Budget. He has more than 26 years of experience in Tax. He has consulted with local and multinational companies on both inbound and outbound investment into and from Singapore. Mr Choo’s main areas of expertise are in international cross-border taxation and restructuring of groups prior to a public listing of companies’ shares.
8.00 am - 9.30 am
(Registration begins at 7.45am)
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Red Azalea, Level 4
22 Orange Grove Road
- Please note that registration starts at 7.45am
- Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publications
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
- NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM SGT
- Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore, Red Azalea Room
SGC / BritCham / FCCS Members: (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $49.00 SGC Member Company Associates (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $59.00 Guests (incl. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $69.00
- Venue Address
- Shangri-La Hotel, 22 Orange Grove Road, Singapore 258350 Singapore